Thursday, May 13, 2010

“Your first priority” – Mom’s assignment

" I serve God alone and pleasing Him is my number one priority. I seek Him above all else." Matthew 6:24,33

This article is about putting God first in your life before anything else especially money. We should do this because most people think that when you have money you can get anything. But in reality, money can only buy so much. But if you put God first in your life, he’ll give you more than enough so that all your needs are met, but not too much to spoil you.

I can apply this to my life because sometimes I think that money can get me what I want but I don’t realize that I need God more. I should always make sure that God is first in my life so that I can get the best, because I know that God knows what’s best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment