Thursday, May 13, 2010

“Discover who you really are” – Mom’s assignment

“My determined purpose is to know Jesus more and more each day.” Philippians 3:10

This article explains a story in the Bible of a woman who’s been bleeding for 12 years and when she touches the edge of Jesus’ coat, she was healed (Mark 5:25-34)

The author of the article said that most of the time he pictured himself as the woman until God spoke to him and told him to picture himself as the one wearing the coat. He also mentioned Romans 13:14 “Clothe yourselves with Jesus Christ.”

I think this can apply to me because I could be the one in the coat and helping others find God. I can do this by praying and reading the bible until I start developing God’s own characteristics just by spending time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment